can a wooden deck support an inflatable pool

Is It Safe to Put a Child's Pool on the Deck? | eHow

A child's pool can be a convenient and exciting way for children to beat the heat during . For example, wooden decks can become warped and rotted over time when . space on your lawn or a concrete slab that can support the weight of the pool. If the pool is a major installation and not just an inflatable pool for very small.

Create An Epic Deck Around Your Inflatable Pool - EMGN

Want to make a cheap and easy pool and deck? With some wood, some carpentry skills and an inflatable pool, you can have it all. Spend your days relaxing on.

Above ground pool, Ground pools and Small decks on Pinterest

modern above ground pool decks ideas wooden deck round pool lawn stone slabs. Save ... Above Ground Fiberglass Pools: Can and Should They Be Built?

Setting up an Intex Pool for Summer | InTheSwim Pool Blog

10 Jun 2014 . How to set up your Intex pool, without making expensive and tragic mistakes . a soft-sided pool can roll towards one side, which puts stress on the pool, . on the Easy Set inflatable top ring – setting up pool on a wood deck or.

My Experience with an Inflatable Hot Tub in My Apartment

One hot tub owner's experience with installing and enjoying an inflatable hot tub in . Swim University - The Ultimate Guide to Pool & Hot Tub Care . We were bummed, and our new 4th floor apartment had a nice section of rooftop deck, but no hot tub. . While the spa is supposed to be able to hold four, it's definitely more.

How to build a floating deck - Instructables

Here I will show you how I made a floating deck. . The deck that we built is 12'x12' and is supported by concrete deck piers. . If you are going to use it for an inflatable pool, the weight of the water leaning on one side of the pool .. As long as you use pressure treated lumber you do not have to worry about rotting wood.

FAQs - Easy Set? - Intex

What should I do if my top-ring does not hold air? First make . What other surfaces can be safely used to set up my INTEX Easy Set Pool? The Easy Set . It is NOT recommended to be set up on wooden decks, balconies or elevated platforms.

Coooool: Wooden Deck Sinks To Reveal Hidden Pool - Geekologie

14 Mar 2014 . This is a pool built by Agor Engineering that has a wooden floor that can be . You can adjust the height too, so if you just want to sit in tit-deep. . of dollars and just buy an inflatable kiddy pool at Target and set that shit up in.

TOP 8 Best Above Ground Pool Reviews For Family Update 2017

27 Oct 2015 . How can you find the BEST Above Ground Pool? . mentioned that the support U-frames needed to be on a solid surface such as wood, ... types of pools will build a small wooden deck area around part of the pool with stairs.

LARA - Deck and Pool Tips for a Safe Summer; Building Safety .

21 May 2014 . According to Poke, a deck will last a lifetime if properly constructed and maintained. . Like a house, a deck must be designed to support the weight of people and . wood rot, or cracks, which weaken the structure of your deck. . in- and above-ground pools, including inflatable pools holding more than 24.

A Guide to Installing a Pool or a Hot Tub - Township of Springwater

13 Apr 2011 . Are Blow-up or kiddie pools also considered "pools"? . May I install a hot-tub on my wood deck? ... b) Support Documents. ? Site Plan (2.

Electrical Requirements Concerning Above Ground Pools (NEC 2002)

An example of an inflatable pool that can be as deep or large around as you like and . If you have a wood deck with the pool pump served by a receptacle, or a .. the crawl space supported to the floor joist along the floor joist through a hole.

The Hot Tub Guru: Free Advice for First-Time Buyers | Dengarden

15 Jun 2015 . Unfortunately, now the buying public thinks they can get a high quality, new . if it is going on a deck, then make sure the deck can support all that extra weight. . pressure treated wooden posts that will sit right under your deck's floor .. The problem is that salt water pools are great but as soon as you run.

10 Awesome Above Ground Pool Deck Designs - Pool Supplies

15 Jul 2013 . 10 awesome above ground pools with decks. . Yes - it can be done with a wooden deck built around the pool. . you a package pool kit, but when you work with SPP, you get 100% free support on your specific pool project.

Bestway Fast Set Round Inflatable Pool 10ft x 30" - Splash & Relax

Buy Bestway Fast Set Round Inflatable Pool 10ft x 30" - 57109 online today . Garden Games · Trampolines · Play Structures · Decking and Fencing . The liner is supported by an inflatable top ring. Simply select a level surface, inflate the top ring and the pool will rise as it is filled with water. .. Wooden Pool Buyer's Guide.

Product Details

Product List